I've been wanting to make a newer blog header and new business cards, since I ran out of the single batch I printed and the files are nowhere to be found. I decided to use it as an opportunity to tackle watercolors again, which was always kind of a daunting task for me. No room for error, a hard medium to control, but it gives very pleasant results. This is sort of a crooked self portrait, done with a Crowquill pen, brown ink and watercolor. It was a lot of fun and I'm very pleased with the result. There's still something about traditional media that Photoshop just can't mimic, some type of accidental, random charm. I like it.